1. Quarterly, semiannual, and annual payment options are available.
2. Does not include cost of device.
3. Only a limited supply of vaccines are available at our clinic. Please verify before scheduling an appointment. If you require a vaccine which we do not have on stock, we can provide a prescription to have filled at an outside location.
4. Group discounts available only for individuals traveling on the same itinerary. 10% discount applies to those performing humanitarian service.
5. This list is not comprehensive; we offer access to many more labs at deeply discounted rates.
6. Imaging studies are performed at a partner facility. The radiographic study recommended will vary depending on the location of the body imaged, the use of contrast material, the reason for the study, and other factors. Prices are subject to change without notice.
Imagine leaving the doctor's office with your medications already in hand! I am able to dispense from my clinic a limited number of prescription medications at wholesale prices. These include common medications for blood pressure, diabetes, and cholesterol. Depending on the medication, the prices may be far below what they are elsewhere.
I am not able to dispense controlled substances from my clinic, nor do I store them on site. This includes medications like Lortab, Percocet, morphine, Oxycontin, hydrocodone, Ativan, lorazepam, Xanax, testosterone, Ritalin, Adderall, and others.
I am only able to provide those medications which I would normally prescribe and for conditions for which I am responsible.
The following medications are only a sample of the medications we can dispense. If you do not see your medication here, call us for a free quote.
***NOTE: We request a three-day notification prior to refills to ensure the requested medication is in stock. If you require the medication prior to that time, we are happy to send the prescription to a retail pharmacy.***
Prices are subject to change without notice. Please call us for the most current pricing information.
Routine visit, annual exam, well-child, well-woman, sports physical, etc.
0-18 years (with paying adult)
0-18 years (without paying adult)
House call (within the service area)
Physician's cell number
Same/next day scheduling
Complete blood count
Complete metabolic panel
Pregnancy (serum hCG)
Pregnancy (urine hCG)
Skin biopsy (pathology fee)
Strep throat (culture)
Strep throat (rapid)
Thyroid (TSH & T4)
Ear wax removal
With and without contrast
With and without contrast
Hepatitis A vaccine
Typhoid vaccine (injectable)
Typhoid vaccine (oral)
Yellow fever vaccine
PPD Skin Test for TB
Lab draw fee (office)
Lab draw fee (in your home)